It's Human Nature! Moringa Facial Wash Simply Won My Heart

4:03 AM Cintamuni 1 Comments



Dearest girlfriends,

As part of my Goodness Mission, I am truly excited to share with you this, Human Nature Hydrating Facial Wash with Moringa and Aloe Vera review. I didn't really believed its wonder until I started using it. It is now my face's new bestfriend.

You really wouldn't realize that you've been using the wrong product until you find the right one. Parang lovelife lang? Anyway, I'm glad because in a couple of years, I have been looking for what works for my face. I started with Ponds Antibacterial facial wash during college, but later on, found out that it keeps on drying my face. After that, I switched to Celeteque and just recently, Neutrogena. Both are just mild cleansers,and gave me mediocre results.

This Moringa variant worked well with my face, which is sort of a combination-type skin. I highly recommend this to all with the same skin type. I don't know though how it will work with those with oily skin. And though it doesn't have a very beautiful fragrance, this will certainly be a star in my kikay stuff. I can say it's mild, and very hydrating. Your skin will look so supple and glowing.

Get All The Goodness

Moringa oleifera is its scientific name, in Filipino, we call it malunggay. And its leaves are indeed packed with vitamins! It has 1/2 times Vitamin C of that in oranges, 17 times the calcium in milk, 25 times the iron of that in spinach, 15 times the potassium of  bananas, 4 times the Vitamin A of carrots, and 9 times the protein of yoghurt. Amazing, I know!

And there's more. Human Nature is 100% no harmful chemicals, and 100% Philippine made. Other products that claim to be organic only have a wee bit percentage of them being natural, but this is, the real thing, 100%. Now, be proud, pretty pinays.

Human Nature provides Gawad Kalinga villages employment and livelihood. Moreso, they vowed to use only raw materials produced and grown here in the Philippines. So let's pay it forward and support our very own.

This is just the first installment of Human Nature product reviews I have in line. Next up is Human Nature conditioner.

Your Goodness Ambassador,

Cristiane

You Might Also Like