Nature Republic Opens In SM Megamall

2:48 PM Cintamuni 9 Comments



Photo from www.naturerepublic.co.kr/eng/
 I forgot to ask the sales clerk if there were other branches in Manila but I think this is the very first Nature Republic branch. If you're also fond of Korean cosmetics / skin care, then you also know what Nature Republic is. I'm a Skinfood, The Face Shop and Etude House addict, too, since I so love their skin care lines, face masks, face emulsions (face lotion) and toners. They said it opened December 2 and they have ongoing promo of 20% off on all products and 50% off on selected items.

That was the other day when I was malling with my mom when we saw the Atrium of SM Megamall, wasn't able to resist the huge sale! Even though I was almost broke because of the holiday season, still brought home some GOOD stuff haha! Bought a new face emulsion, The Royal Signature emulsion (pic below), a concealer and two new polishes, they have very cheap nail polishes, by the way :)


Photo from http://en.koreadepart.com

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

Jemm said...

Never heard of this brand. Hmm. Will check it out.

aby ♥ said...

first time to hear this brand. thanks for sharing! :)

I love NAture Republic too.. agree that they are very big in Korea.. I kept seeing the shop all around and in their subway shops too when I was there in Soeul in 2012.

caty said...

i never heard of the brand yet but looks like it offers natural ingredients..Happy New Year

maxine said...

i'm not familiar with korean cosmetics
chase another sail, good for you

The only Korean cosmetics brand I know is the Etude House. :)

This is the first time i've heard of this brand. But like Face Shop and Etude House, most probably they have good product offerings. :)

Meikah said...

Oh another Korean brand to check out! :) I get stuff from SkinFood, FaceShop, and Etude too :D

Korean beauty products are becoming more popular these days. :)