Meet Cath Kidston Blossom Birds Hand Cream Trio

1:51 AM Cintamuni 0 Comments

I scan smell the soft breeze of fresh air the spring brings. With all its dewiness, the hope it emits is truly captivating. All buds will blossom and leaves will spurt -- as they were destined to be. As a symbol of youth and new beginnings, one can only be beguiled and drawn to it like bees to honey -- or nectar rather. This is just exactly how I can describe Cath Kidston's hand cream trio, Blossom Birds.




My weakness is this -- all things beautiful and has a beautiful scent. I actually was not planning to buy hand creams as of the moment but the very moment I laid my eyes on this at a corner of the store, oh, I just could not resist! What kind of power it has over me, well it must be the birds. They called me. They wanted me, too.

Anyway, the store clerk did not know very much about this trio as I was told it only has one scent and that is the patchouli and mint as what was also posted on cathkidston.com. In fact, the store did only have one tester and that one really smelled like patchouli and mint which I did not mind though I was not particularly amused by the scent, it did still stir my senses as I am naturally drawn to warm scents.

So it was really a nice surprise when I got home and road-tested the pink one and noticed it smelled very differently than the one I tested at the store. "I thought it only has one scent?" Well, I am not complaining at all! I am blogging it so that you know especially in case you are a sucker for pretty scents like me. Even in my trips in Korea -- and you must be aware that Korea is a cosmetic haven and they, too, have beautiful perfumes and scented hand creams -- this hand cream surpasses all that, hihihi! I am so happy.

Below is a break down of the description of the Blossom Birds hand cream trio as how it was written on the box:

White Clover and Matcha

A modern scent that captures fresh air, blending zesty grapefruit with green leaves, matcha tea and soft blossoms enhanced with cool clean spices.

My thoughts: I like this scent, though I would be using this on a especially warm day or maybe on an out of town trip as it is a green scent and would be perfect when you are with nature.

Apple Blossom and Elderflower

The delicious scent of ripe apples and crisp green leaves softened with hints of apricot and freesia and notes of soft musk and woods.

My thoughts: This is my most favorite among the trio as it is soft and sweet like a true spring breeze.

Mandarin Blossom

Energizing notes of sun-ripened mandarin and bergamot infused with fresh blossoms and rich woods.

My thoughts: I like the sparkly scent of mandarin in this one and I like that it is a bit powdery.



Quality is good as it has glycerin and shea butter. It is quite an added bonus to know that these hand creams are not only cute but also PARABEN-FREE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: