Indulging on SkinFood's Black Garlic Mask

2:40 PM Cintamuni 1 Comments

Weekends are best spent on indulging on home spa rituals. I did my home spa ritual this past weekend. And to complete the ritual, I did my occasional facial mask, using SkinFood's Black Garlic Mask. It says on the pack that it has allicin fermented black garlic extracts to moisturize the skin.



It is very essential to me to use facial masks to rejunevate and moisturize my tired skin, especially when I
have a really hectic work shecdule. It's now been part of my beauty routine.

This particular mask sheet is a very thin film soaked in pure essence. What you do, is you simply put it onto your already cleansed face and wait for 10 to 15 minutes as it says on the package.

The film dries out very quickly as the skin absorbs the essence.
 After removing the sheet, you can leave on as is during the night. Or, if you can wash it with water, before prepping your face for the makeup, that is if you're going to be out for the day like what I did.

The result would be a very clear and moisturized skin.



You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!:) We are selling authentic and affordable skinfood products! Please visit and like our page. https://www.facebook.com/FoodCosmetics Thanks so much! Happy online shopping :)