Hurray To Freebies And The Lovely ME:EX Haul

10:30 AM Cintamuni 0 Comments

Just in time when I was about to check The Face Shop to see whether they already have stocks of my favorite mask sheets, saw there was this promo going on. The sales rep repeatedly informed me that if I buy 1,000php worth of make-up products, I shall get two Vita masks, and a toner and moisturizer sampler.

So enthused, I thought I would just buy another pressed powder, Lovely ME:EX in NB35. I like this particular color, because only in The Face Shop I found a color that suits my skin, since I am slightly a morena skin. It is of course, a bit darker than the usual 21 or even the 23 number, in case you are familiar with the Korean cosmetic codes. This time, too, I managed to get a foundation to go with it, I thought picking from the same product line would be nice.




Just right with my skin color


Opened the eyeliner, I chose the dark brown for my usual natural look.


Sponge at the rear, for the upper lid application

So happy to get out of the stores with my freebies!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: