Joining The Pink Bandwagon: Etude House Playhouse 2012

11:41 AM Cintamuni 0 Comments



So I will be joining the Etude House Playhouse event on April 21-22, 2012 at SM North Edsa. Woot! I am so excited to get a free facial and makeover. No. actually I am excited because this is the first time I will be joining a beauty event. Once you get a ticket, you shall be entitled to get a couple of different freebies
listed on it. So let's wait for the event and I will be documenting my visit there.



Photo credit to etudehouse.ph



Photo credit to etudehouse.ph

You can get the Playhouse ticket when you purchase 1,000php worth of Etude House products.


During my last visit at their SM Megamall branch, I bought Peach Chow body cream, Aqua Cure Chamomile facial mist, Proof 10 auto eyeliner, and a Lucidarling nail polish:





Photo credit to etudehouse.ph

I haven't used the nail polish yet, though I plan to wear on the said event. The facial mist, will try that as soon as I finish my little facial mist bottle I always have in my purse. But the auto eyeliner and the body cream I have started using already. The auto eyeliner I purchased was a glitter dark brown one, very good for date nights or girls' night outs. And of course the Peach Chow body cream, it was on top of my faves. I have used it since 2010 I believe. I use it in the office as hand cream. Here it is:




It is very light on the skin and smells like peach, a little artificial yes, but can make you put a smile on your face every time. That's why I keep it handy in the office.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: