My Zalora Wishlist

3:08 PM Cintamuni 0 Comments

ZALORA, the leading online shopping site for fashion, clothing and shoes, was just launched recently here in the Philippines. It is a one-stop online store that offers a wide variety of designs, which I think can only be found available here. And, it's free shipping Philippines wide!

Here's my top 5 ZALORA wishlist:



Kylee Racerback Maxi Dress 995php
I have long been scouting the malls for a perfect maxi dress, I think this Kylee Racerback Maxi Dress is the one for me. It's summer, and there are times I don't feel like wearing pants in the office, but at the same time don't want to expose my legs, a maxi dress like this would be my bet. Plus, I so love racerbacks!

Morley SL Dress

 This Morley SL Dress looks very feminine, and I always love to look very feminine in my outfits, so this is surely in my top 5. I also like nude colors, I think it makes my morena skin glow. If you have a body type like me that has smaller waist, this is the way to go, the ribbon belt is just so perfect.


Tantease Silky Chiffon

I think this Tantease Silky Chiffon dress will enhance my small frame, I'm a petite frame, and it will highlight my figure. I could wear this in the office, maybe top it up with a blazer or bolero, or as is during girls night outs.

Wade Peep Toe booties

Now with this pair of peep toe booties, it's definitely my type and my style. I would love to wear it with the Tantease Chiffon dress above or the Morley SL dress, or even the three of them! Yes, I would. Agree? You should.


Bags In The City Speedy Bag

I'm such a fan of huge bags. In fact, I already have totes, big ones, because I always have a lot of stuff with me when I go to the office or even when I'm just out during the weekends. This speedy bag from Bags In The City is definitely a must, very glamorous, and functional at the same time.



I know every girl is a fashionista in our own right. Be at the forefront of fashion trend in just a few clicks, shop at http://www.zalora.com.ph/. And did you know that you can get 250php credit just by signing up? Just awesome!








You Might Also Like

0 comments: